Thursday, April 28, 2011

Guest Linking at Classic Movies

As I mentioned last weekend, KC of Classic Movies is preparing for maternity leave; she invited a bevy of classic film bloggers to prepare the "Classic Links" feature at her site over the past couple of weeks.

I was delighted to participate, and you can find my contribution posted today.

For those of you who are new to the Classic Movies blog, KC's Classic Links is one of my favorite classic film blog features; she's introduced me to a number of other interesting blogs. She also provides Classic Birthdays, a Quote of the Week, and other fun stuff. I recommend bookmarking it and visiting on a regular basis!

Thanks to KC for the invitation and the very kind words at her site, and best wishes on the upcoming arrival!

Friday Update: A closing word from KC.

1 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

Thanks for the kind words Laura. This was a fun event. I'm considering doing something similar again in the future. Thanks so much for your fantastic contribution.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older