Friday, October 17, 2008

Today at Disneyland: Halloween Time 2008

Today the College Girl was home to celebrate her birthday, so we headed out to Disneyland to check out this year's Halloween Time decorations:


Fall flowers at Town Square:


Disney Clothiers decked out for October:


We enjoyed checking out the new Fortuosity Shop on Main Street:


The old-fashioned Market House on Main Street is one of my favorite stores in the park:


Woody's Roundup returned again this year:


Big Thunder Ranch is decorated with pumpkin lanterns hanging amidst the pine trees:


Beautiful fall flowers at the Hub:


The Fire Station at Town Square in the late afternoon sun:


Previous Halloween Time Posts and Photos: September 29, 2006, September 30, 2006, October 21, 2006, September 28, 2007, and October 12, 2007.

5 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Great photos. I am so wanting to go back to the park but I am in rehearsals for Bethany's yearly production of Christmas Joy in which I have a drama role (plus singing, choreography, hand bells)and it limits my availability to get there. I'm dying to try out my new Sony Cyber Shot camera I got this week. Not a real fancy camera but a step up from the one I was using (which my daughter now wants because hers is failing). I can hardly wait to test it out in the park :)

10:05 AM  
Blogger J.C. Loophole said...

Love the photos! As always!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Be sure to let us know when you get a chance to visit and try out your new camera, Irene -- I'll look forward to seeing your photos.

Good luck on the Christmas show!

Thanks so much, J.C. Hope you are feeling better!

Best wishes,
Laura

5:57 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Very nice, non-gory decorations!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Aren't they pretty, Barb? I like the decorations because they're kind of nostalgic, from a more innocent time, reflective of not only Halloween, but fall -- none of the over-the-top unpleasant Halloween stuff that is so common now. (Of course, this may not apply to the Haunted Mansion Holiday -- I don't know because I've never been in it, LOL.)

Best wishes,
Laura

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older