Tuesday, January 29, 2008

As the Saying Goes...

..."I'm going to Disney World!"

An unexpected opportunity recently developed to spend the rest of this week in Orlando with a good friend. I'll resume blogging in a few days.

In the meantime, a few favorite shots from past trips...

Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom:


Wilderness Lodge:


Sunset at Bay Lake near Wilderness Lodge:


Animal Kingdom's
Expedition Everest under construction two and a half years ago:


The Canada section of World Showcase at Epcot:


Fun sign inside the Sci-Fi Dine-in at Disney's Hollywood Studios:


The Boardwalk viewed across Crescent Lake:


See you real soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger J.C. Loophole said...

Have fun Laura! As you know my crew was just there this past fourth of July. It was crowded and hot, but it was still awesome! I miss Epcot- still my favorite. By sure to ride the Norway ride Maelstrom and the ride in Mexico- they just redesigned it with a Three Cabeleros theme.
You are going during a great time- less crowds, the politicians will have moved on, and cooler, less humid weather!
Have fun!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Wow! How fun. I've only been once, back in the early 90's. My daughter and I are sort of planning a trip in Spring 2009.

Looking forward to a full "trip report" when you get back :)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Have fun! I'm sure it's changed a lot since I was there fifteen years ago.

10:21 AM  
Blogger windycorner said...

Hi Laura,
You couldn't have picked a better time to come to Florida. The weather is perfect and it's SuperBowl weekend. Have a wonderful time!
Holley

11:26 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you all for the good wishes -- we had a grand time! J.C., the Mexico ride was the very last ride we went on Saturday night before it was time to pack up for home. :)

The weather was great! My previous two visits were in August so you can imagine the difference in the weather. Our time was all too short, I can't believe I've been and come back already.

Best wishes,
Laura

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older