Monday, July 23, 2007

Coming to DVD: Gilmore Girls - The Complete Series Collection

This November the entire GILMORE GIRLS TV series is being released in some eye-catching "doll case" packaging -- yours from Amazon for a mere $180.99.

The set contains "hours of bonus features" -- if there is new material in this set, it would sure be nice if it could be sold separately for those of us who have invested in collecting the set over the years.

Season 7 will be released on the same date, November 13th.

We first began watching GILMORE GIRLS on DVD, without ever having seen the show when it first aired on TV. I rate this series and SPORTS NIGHT as our two best investments in TV series we'd never watched prior to owning the DVDs.

Unfortunately, GILMORE GIRLS slid downhill the last couple years, but when there's a good sale I'll be picking up the final season to complete our set.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ramblin' Rat said...

Hi there! i just found your blog by stalking, I mean linking to you from Sally's blog at A Gracious Home...

I have to say, I think we have a few things in common, from Disneyland loving to Gilmore Girls.

It figures that after I have all the seasons on DVD (except for season 7 of course) they come out with a cool special edition...

I may have to twist my husband's arm come Christmas...

4:32 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Welcome!! I'm so glad you followed the link and dropped in. It's always fun to find other bloggers with similar interests. Hope you'll visit again. I enjoyed taking a peek at your blog too. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older