Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Happy Anniversary

Today my husband and I celebrate 23 years of marriage!

My husband presented me with a reservation confirmation for dinner at Disneyland's Club 33 -- not for today, but in August, on the precise 25th anniversary of our first date, which took place at Disneyland. We will certainly be going in style this year, compared to when we were "starving college students."

In 2004 we also celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary at Club 33, thanks to my husband's employer's corporate membership. We also celebrated our daughter's high school graduation at Club 33, so August will mark our third visit.

He's a pretty romantic guy, if you ask me! :)

Meanwhile, we'll be eating out elsewhere tonight!

9 Comments:

Blogger Wolf Flywheel said...

Happy anniversary you guys. It's always good to have more proof to show the world that marriage between a man and a woman steadfast and lasting. Aside form having children, a lasting marriage is one of the most important things we can provide to our society. It stabalizes and builds community and society.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Congrats! Here's (tipping my glass of water) to many, many, many more anniversaries!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

My best to you and your husband on such a special day, Laura!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Happy anniversary! Wow ... Club 33, now that is special :)

3:33 PM  
Blogger UGN said...

Congratulations!

6:06 PM  
Blogger J.C. Loophole said...

Happy Anniversary to you! July is a great month! Mrs. Loophole and I celebrate our Anniversary next week on the 8th. Many happy returns!
Also -we're off to WDW tomorrow! We'll be back next week with pictures!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks so much to each and every one of you for your kind notes!! You all made a special day even nicer.

Looking forward to your WDW report, J.C.!

Best wishes,
Laura

9:23 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I hope I'm not to late to wish you and your husband a Happy Anniversary!!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you so much, Cathy!!

Best wishes,
Laura

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older