Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Legalities

Jan Crawford Greenburg is writing a consistently interesting blog, Legalities, at ABC News. I recently bookmarked it to check out on a regular basis.

Legalities, as one might expect, covers legal issues, particularly Supreme Court news.

Yesterday Greenburg took on the disconcerting, bigoted criticism from some quarters -- including "legal expert" Rosie O'Donnell and Geoffrey Stone, former dean of Greenburg's law school at the University of Chicago -- that five justices arrived at last week's partial birth abortion decision because they are Catholics.

Last week Greenburg offered interesting analysis of Anthony Kennedy's role in the same decision.

I've read many good things about Greenburg's Supreme Court book, SUPREME CONFLICT, although at the rate my schedule is going lately I sometimes think I'm not going to have a chance to read it until summer vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older