Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Junk Food Review

Potato chips are usually something I can take or leave; I could go months without eating one and never miss them. (Tortilla chips, on the other hand...)

Today, however, curiosity got the better of me when I noticed some different-looking potato chips in the market: Lay's Sensations Kettle Cooked Potato Chips with Lime and Cracked Black Pepper. I love pepper and have recently acquired a taste for lime, so I thought I'd splurge and try them out since they were on sale.

Yum! Spicy and unusual, not your ordinary potato chip. Check 'em out.

2 Comments:

Blogger J.C. Loophole said...

Kettle cooked chips are very much the trend in snack foods right now...and the different varieties are enough to make your head spin. I had some salt and vinegar kc chips that just faulted a side of fried fish (white cod filets of course), some malt vinegar and some root beer to be on this side of heaven. I will have to try the lime and pepper. I find the Kettle cooked chips actually make a good side on a regular meal or used as a compliment to a main cut of meat. Very chic, I know, but what am I going to do? I'm just a regular guy...

6:33 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I don't think I'd had kettle cooked chips before, since I'm not a big potato chip eater. Love your recommendations! Thanks for posting -- Best wishes, Laura

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older